Thank you for contacting me for a site audit!
Please fill in the form below, so we can expedite getting your audit on the schedule.
Here’s how things will go:
- You complete the form below.
- I’ll reply with more details and a secure way for you to share login info.
- I’ll let you know when the audit is scheduled. (Usually within a week.)
- I’ll send you a link with the full audit report and an invitation for a live chat.
- After our chat, I’ll invoice for the audit.
Why I Need Host Info
I check way more than your site. I check things you can’t see from the admin pages of your site. I find the majority of security issues via your hosting control panel where I can see all files and the database. Some hosts allow me to see more than others, and some provide more info than others. I’ve worked with many host, so I may be able to tell you how much I can see prior to the audit, or request additional info so I can see more.
NOTE: Audits cannot be performed on managed hosting that doesn’t allow full access to all areas involved with security and performance, such as WPEngine and Synthesis.
An audit is a deep look at your site’s performance and security status. It’s not a troubleshooting hunt. If you’re experiencing problems with your site or your hosting, let’s get that fixed first. Then we can do an audit.
All Fields are Required
Hey, I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t need to know, promise!