Thank you for contacting me for a site audit!
Please fill in the form below, so we can expedite getting your audit on the schedule.
Here’s how we’ll do the audit:
- You complete the form below.
- I’ll reply with more details and a secure way for you to share login info.
- I’ll let you know when the audit is scheduled. (Usually within a week.)
- I’ll send you a link with the full audit report and an invitation for a live chat.
- After our chat, I’ll invoice for the audit.
Why I Need Host Info
I check way more than your site. I see the majority of security issues via your hosting control panel where I can see all files and the database.
NOTE: Audits cannot be performed on managed hosting that doesn’t allow full access to all areas involved with security and performance, such as WPEngine and Synthesis. A control panel (cPanel or equivalent) is required.
Why I Need Gmail Info
Secure Google Drive docs will be created for you to share the account info I need to do the audit. They are easier to access with a Gmail related account.
Having Urgent Fix Issues?
An audit is a deep look at your site’s performance and security status. It’s not a troubleshooting hunt. If you’re experiencing urgent problems with your site or your hosting, let’s get that fixed first. Then we can do an audit.
All Fields are Required
Hey, I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t need to know, promise!