Folks who have money and fame take special measures to protect themselves from the prying public. Site owners need to do the same thing to protect themselves from bad bot attacks and hackers too. Let me explain how and why you need to treat your site like a celebrity’s home.Read More
Breaking news and hot site success tips for Feb 2, 2017 – BlogAid Today videoRead More
Following is an update to why I yanked VaultPress off my recommended list and why current users do not need to ship just yet.Read More
A new security issue has been found in the PHPMailer used to send emails from your WordPress site.
Following is a brief on the situation and what you need to do.
A sharp increase of bots wanting to break your WordPress login has been reported for Dec 2016. Here’s what you can do to protect your site.Read More
VaultPress is one of the best backup solutions on the planet. But now it’s bundled into JetPack. See why that’s such a big deal and why I have to remove it from my trusted vendor list.Read More
See what’s new in WordPress 4.7 in this quick video tour.Read More
Tips this week include:
• SEO Workshop starts on Monday, Dec 5
• Webmaster SSL Course launching soon
• A peek at what’s coming in WordPress 4.7 next week
• What sites will be affected by Google’s January deadline for SSL conversion
• Caveats I found with quickie SSL conversion methods
• 20 of the best drag and drop page and site builders
• Ways to vet those page builders before you buy