For the next few days HostGator is offering a super special – 40% off all of their shared hosting packages. And, the best news is, you can still get fully secure, turnkey site setup from me. The offer runs until August 31st, and you need to contact me right away to get on my schedule for site setup. Read on for details.
BlogAid installs WordPress manually and never uses a 1-click installation because it is not secure and can be hacked. Special files are added to the root directory to further secure your site.
Get a Secure Site Setup
BlogAid can securely load WordPress and your theme onto your hosting account, plus perform all set up duties to make your site turn-key and ready for you to use day one. Includes all of the following:
- Perform a secure installation of WordPress
- Upload your theme and setting preferences
- Protect your passwords
- Protect your database
- Install, register, and configure plugins for anti-spam and site backup
- Install a secure contact form
- Install and optimize Google Analytics
- Install and optimize RSS Feeds with Feedburner
- Provide you with a full site security document containing all of the information about your site, plugin registration, and account registration information for any third-party software used on your site. (You’ll find this information invaluable in the future if you ever want to change hosts or designers. And, most designers who offer hosting at a discount won’t even give you this info.)
With a BlogAid installation, you get to choose your own user name and password. You can request that we retain them on file in case you ever need help with your site in the future.
Simply click the image below to purchase your hosting, then contact me to schedule your site setup.